Sunday, September 04, 2005

TAGGED!

Well, I've been tagged folks. This marks the first time I've ever been tagged. Very cool! Amandarama has asked that I divulge the 5 songs I think "dig hard". Sorry it took me so long to notice lady! As I think about Dave's original tag to Amanda, he was talking about current tunes. The problem is, the only current tunes I listen to are nameless radio tunes or techno. So anyways, here ya go (mind you I'm getting older by the day):

Since I've been loving you - Led Zeppelin
1952 Vincent Black Lightning - Richard Thompson
Recuerdos de la Alhambra - Francisco Tarrega
Green-eyed Lady - Sugarloaf
Home - Mark Broussard

It occurs to me that 5 is not even close to enough to even get close to outlining the music I dig on. I foresee a long post coming up. Still and all, It's my turn to tag Yay!

Lilly05
Chipper Dip
Bonnie
Johnny Virgil
Weary Hag

RCS

9 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Good list.
If my kids had to limit their "diggingest" favorites to five, I think it would be impossible.
Their ipods have TONS of songs on them.

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Lee Ann said...

Led Zep is awesome!

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Babette said...

Thank you, Robert -- I'm in. Can one dig Mozart hard? ;~)

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Rob Seifert said...

In so far as I know, Mozart will play. I found as I did this that I had whole categories I was neglecting.

RCS

 
At 5:23 AM, Blogger Weary Hag said...

Egad. Only five? Thank you for the tag RCS... I'll add this into the bottom of my post today and will tag five other folks so that they can hate me too! (kidding)
Now that I think of it, I may just integrate this with the post I'm working on, adding a slight twist to the tag.

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Amandarama said...

I like your list!

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Dave Morris said...

Now that's diverse, my friend! Good stuff...

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Spinning Girl said...

sí sí sí to de Tarrega. Nice list!

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger Johnny Virgil said...

dammit, Robert!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home