"At the moment of commitment, the universe will conspire to assist you." - John Paul Sartre
Monday, February 27, 2006
- Name: Rob Seifert
- Location: Aurora, Colorado, United States
I think I've finally figured out what I want to be when I grow up - a musician. I have 6 wonderful kids and the most loving, delightful, and amazing wife Cheryl. I attend the University of Colorado at Denver. I am currently working on my Bachelors in Music. I love Music, Theatre, Books, and Art. While I'm not particularly religious, I beleive inspiration to be the finest and most eloquent expression of God's will for me in my life - though I am still sometimes too stuborn to listen.
- Sex, Gas, Bush, Dick, mp3s, Spiderman, Google, Bri...
- Wish List 2006
- Happy New Year!!!
- Cause for Celebration!
- New Reviews - Harry Potter, Walk the Line, Aeon Fl...
- New posts on all of my blogs
- Choices and Consequences in all Things...
- 05.11.09 - Life Update
- Happy 9th Birthday Corwin!!!
- Reviews: Doom & Serenity
Blogs I Read...
Movies, Urban Legends, Paranormal, Alternative Viewpoints, Photography
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J. R. R. Tolkien