Tuesday, June 28, 2005

RCS Boycotts Russell Crowe Films and other such nonsense(news)...

Well I've been watching Mr. Crowe and his antics for a few years now hoping that he'd finally manage to prove himself to be every bit as good a human being as he is an actor. I'm done watching. I'm done. I'm not sure what passes for acceptable behavior in his world but if this account is accurate Suit vs. Crowe to fly then I hope they throw the book at him. Way to go Mr. Crowe, I'm glad you finally found your way into the American Criminal Justice System. Of course you're rich so you may prove that there was a good and justifiable reason for throwing a phone and then a ceramic bowl at a hotel clerk's head...

The nausea and my general, I don't want to be here attitude are working together to make it difficult for me to stay in school today. Some days are just like that. I'm going to go to my Biology lab anyway. We have a midterm. I didn't study for it at all yet though I'll probably put some time in after I finish this blog entry.

On the home front, the girls are all sick with, what looks like, tonsillitis so nobody's sleeping with all the coughing. Fun fun fun...

In other news, the fine art of Necromancy has made a great stride forward this week. Boffins create zombie dogs Apparently scientists have managed to revive dead dogs three hours after they were clinically dead and are eagerly looking forward to applying this technique to humans. This scares me on some level (not that you couldn't tell). Maybe it's the photograph in the article.

RCS

4 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry the girls are sick. Thanks for the link, and btw, Wiggy kinda grew up in Golden/Lakewood, CO. Granulated from GHS in '79, Red Rocks CC in '90 (I was an underachiever).

 
At 2:49 AM, Blogger Ad astra per aspera said...

I guess when you become a bigshot star , you forget to be human!!

Hope the gals get well soon :-)

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Weary Hag said...

Sorry the girls were all sick but I'm sure they're better by now! As always, I'm a fashionably late in visiting.
Russell Crowe, to me, is not unlike a ripe peach ... all fuzzy and lush looking at very first...juicy and sweet even after a bite or two... then horrifically bruised and spoiled rotten near the core; an awful disappointment in the long run.

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Zelda Parker said...

Like RC most in the "Insider" which is the movie for which he should have won the Oscar. For some reason good acting does not always translate to awards. As a person I would not give RC two minutes thought.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home