Saturday, June 18, 2005

06.18.05 - Life Update

I added some blogs to the list that I visit. They are all hilarious and irreverent - qualities I appreciate. Check them out!

Life continues to be interesting. I took my first exam in Biology this week and I'll be pleased if I got at least 70% on it. I have never worked so hard for so small a victory in school before. I said that I was looking forward to the challenge. Well, it's here and I'm sweating it a bit. Growth is good right?

Josh is back from Canada. He seems no worse for the wear although he did come back with a DARK tan. He had fun and caught some big fish. He's looking forward to the eighth grade this fall. My three will get here tomorrow and Jordon is back on Monday. We'll probably send Joshua with his other grandparents for a week so they can see him. Hopefully we can work out a time in August for him to go out to Oklahoma and visit his dad.

I switched over to Mozilla Firefox this week after reading about it online. I like it quite a bit and, if the literature is to be believed, it is MUCH more secure than Internet Explorer. Also on the software front, Crap Cleaner has become one of my new favorites. It basically cleans up the crap on your computer... ;-)

I'll be studying for the remainder of the weekend. Yay! Hopefully more studying will improve my grades. I'm even thinking about seeing a Biology tutor...

RCS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home