Thursday, May 05, 2005

05.05.05 - Life Update

It’s May 5th, Cinco de Mayo, and it’s a warm and beautiful day. It’s currently seventy degrees and sunny – not too warm and not too cold. It’s also finals week on campus and so I, like many others, am scrambling to stuff any last minute information into my head that I can in preparation for finals. I have an “A” in two of my classes but the other two are borderline “B-A”. If I do well on the final in both classes, I should get an “A” in both. Everybody please cross your fingers and toes for me.

The wedding looks like it may be getting a bit bigger. We are still planning to have it on July 15. It looks like it will be an afternoon wedding in Boulder with a reception to follow in Lafayette. We are still thinking about renting the amphitheater but at $300 for 3 hours, we feel like we should have more people. I’ll be checking with people to see who wants to come before we finalize the location. It will be a relatively informal affair.

Unless something unexpected happens, like say I win the lotto, there will be no new motorcycle this year. That doesn’t however preclude picking up an older used bike. Cher and I love to ride and look forward longingly to having a bike of our own. All things in their own time I suppose…

I’m looking for Hospital work at the moment. I’d like to work as either a lab technician or a Phlebotomist though I have no idea how to get such a job. I need hospital experience to get into medical school. They want to be certain that you can handle bodily fluids that are not your own. J

I’ve been looking at my writing on the books I’ve read recently and they don’t really qualify as a review. I’m going to work on them a bit and add some ratings but they will still reflect mostly my response to reading the book rather than active criticism.

That’s it for today. Everyone have a good day!

RCS

1 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Screen Doors Woodland Hills said...

Hello mate nicce post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home