Friday, March 24, 2006

Rob's New Axe - 2005 Fender American Stratocaster Deluxe FMT







Well folks, I'm the proud new owner of this beautiful guitar and I must say, it's the finest guitar I've ever owned. It's a dream to play and it has incredible tonal range. The noiseless pickups are indeed noiseless. I can sit directly in front of my amp turn up way past reasonable levels with NO FEEDBACK - the boys in the ensemble will be pleased I'm certain. I love the flame maple top, although the photo's don't do it justice (I was in too big a hurry to get back to playing the damn thing). If your a guitar nut like me, take a look at Fender's site for the details and the specifications.

Other news on the music front includes me taking a new student, my lovely wife. She wants to learn how to play bass. While a bass player I am not, I can definitely get her started and then, if she's still interested, direct her to a real bass player. I'm really using her as a guinea pig. You see, I need to develop a teaching format so that I can take on some paying students and actually make it worth their while. Anyhoo, I'll be having some professional photos taken soon and I'll post a couple of those with me and my new baby soon. Gotta go play some more!

RCS

6 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger Angela said...

its beautiful!!!

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger V said...

SWEET!! Have fun with it!

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Dave Morris said...

Geez, Robert - that is a SWEET instrument! Very nice. I'll bet you can lose yourself in the basement for hours on end now!

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Lee Ann said...

Congratulations! Wow, it is gorgeous!

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Johnny Virgil said...

nice curly maple!

 
At 5:29 AM, Blogger Weary Hag said...

Beautiful music machine there RCS.

Does this mean even fewer posts in the future? Jeeze ... I hope not.
OHHH, maybe it means more audios? YES!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home