Monday, January 31, 2005

Today I don't have a lot to say. I had to force myself to go to school today. It snowed and the kids didn't start until 10am. Unfortunately, I didn't know about the late start until I got to the school so I missed out on something I treasure - sleep. Anyhow, by the time I left for school I was really not in the mood to go back out. But, go back out I did.

We discussed, "Yellow Woman and a Beauty of the Spirit" in my lit class. I've read some of it before so I'm familiar with the style. One story leads to another and another AND another etc... In the end you have a bunch of bits that hopefully come together to make something greater than the sum of the bits.

I like Native American literature. It always has a warm spiritual feel to it. It reminds me that my middle class white perspective on life is not the only one or even necessarily the "right" one.

Anyhoo, blog achieved!

RCS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home