Thursday, January 27, 2005

01/27/05 - Life Update

School is going well and I'm actually learning things. I'm taking Psychology II, Microeconomics, Intro to Theatre, and Ethnic Diversity in American Literature. The only class I'm worried about is the Literature class. I will say this, it feels like the University demands A LOT more from it's students than some of the other colleges I've attended. I've got 14 books to read in 16 weeks. Busy busy!

The kids are doing well also though this week we've been dealing with some disciplinary issues that threaten to make Cher and I go buggy.

Cher and I are marvelous and trying valiantly to adjust to not seeing each other as much with me in school. I keep reminding myself, "It's an investment in the future." Well, it's late and I'm off to bed since I've got to be up early to take Jade to school so that she can turn in her project without it getting ruined on the bus.

RCS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home