Friday, January 28, 2005

Wish List

Well, I've done it. I let most of my friends and family know that this blog was here. For most of the people who know me, they know I'm not very comunicative so something like this must come as quite a shock. I don't know really, that's just my guess - like so many other things... Still and all, I mean to continue. Knowing that people will be looking at this in the coming days, I thought I would make a wish list of sorts of things I think would be very cool or at least good if they happened.

I wish Becci would write more and let people see it(Maybe a BLOG!).
I wish Cher would write more and let people see it(Maybe a BLOG!).
I wish relations with my family were not so... weird.
I'd like to win the lottery.
I'd like to marry Cheryl.
I'd like it if getting married wouldn't screw up my financial aid.
I want to carry a 4.0 average at school.
I want to be a better man.
I'd like some clarity on what to study, aside from Biology, at school.
I'd like to be thin and sveldt again.
I'd like my stepfather to be a-ok and have no problems with his health.
I'd like to talk to my dad one more time.
I want it to be easier for me to communicate with those I care about.
I want my kids to be healthy, safe, and happy.
I'd like more friends like the ones I have.
I wish I had better teeth.
I wish I didn't have 14 books to read in 16 weeks.
I want to get into Medical School (137/yr get in).
I'd like to halt the aging process before I get anymore stiff and forgetful.
I'd like to eat better but still enjoy my food.
I wish my grandmother wasn't crazy.
I wish my aunt wasn't either.
I'd like to talk to my Uncle and not be scared that it would go south in a hurry.
I'd like to talk to my other grandmother more often.
I wish they'd make a once a year multi-vitamin.
I wish we lived in a peaceful world.
I wish I could still eat pizza and ice cream with impunity.
I wish I had more time with my kids.
I'd like to be more accessable to those I love.

Some of those are possible, some fanciful, some just silly but some really matter. I hope, by way of resolution, that I have the means to see some of them done this year.

RCS

2 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Blogger Weary Hag said...

Greetings from the East Coast,
I've been reading at your site now for a bit. You're an interesting person with lots to share! I especially loved this entry because of your "wish list" ... is this a concept I can steal sometime for my own posting? What a great idea. It also provides something to reflect on in a year or so to see how many wishes remain unanswered. Uh oh, cat's out of the bag now... guess it's clear to see that my cup is always half empty.
Best of luck with your schooling and your acting career. It's a jungle out there!

WearyHag

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Rob Seifert said...

By all means, use the wish list idea. Words have power though, after looking at your blog, I think you already know that. I tend to plan for the worst and hope for the best myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home